You are so unbelievably tired that you find it hard to stand on your own legs. Sweat is running down your spine. No, it’s not caused by some inhuman tortures – that’s an outcome of crossfit training.
Crossfit – what is it exactly?
Crossfit combines strength and circuit training, so it develops your endurance and increases muscle mass. The workout is very intense and there are no breaks between individual exercises. Jumping, lifting, running – you will be doing all that and more. Even though it seems like a masculine sport, there are plenty of crossfit women!
Why is crossfit is so popular?
There seems to be an interest in all things that contribute positively to one’s well being. Moreover, undeniable cult of the body is taking its toll. People try to find new forms of exercise that will enable them to achieve their body and performance goals. Crossfit is perfect for any ambitious individual, who loves to set the bar higher and higher. It’s also a way to vent after a hard day’s work.
Is it healthy?
Question is – is such an exhausting workout beneficial and safe for you? The professionals claim that it obviously is, but you have to train with precision, and adjust the level of difficulty to your current condition. Don’t overtrain if you don’t want to sustain an injury or muscle and joints soreness.
What to wear for a crossfit training?
Pick your outfit at Flybery – you will find sportswear perfect for any crossfit enthusiast there. Our suggestions are:
- Crossfit sports bra – It has to provide great support, as you will train hard! It should also be moisture resistant and made out of soft material that will not constrain your moves.
- Crossfit leggings – We recommend compression tights – they reduce lactic acid faster and speed up the regeneration process. There are many sculpting and shaping fits on the market, so opt for those if you want to look super good.
- Crossfit top – Fitted silhouette will work wonders! Also, search for tops that let you stay dry during the training. Your comfort is an ultimate priority.
- Crossfit shoes – Above all, pick those that stay light on your feet. Crossfit trainers for women should be lightweight and breathable. Try Nike Metcon Shoes – their fit stands out as flexible yet supportive, and their effortless design lets you wear them even in everyday, casual outfits.
- Backpack – Because you have to pack all your workout essentials somewhere! Your ideal backpack companion should be ultra comfortable, extremely durable and provide multiple compartments to separate your belongings.
Even though crossfit training is blood, sweat and tears – it’s all worth it! Try it yourself.